PCOS affects women in many ways. Sometimes women don’t know that their health issues are related to PCOS. They start medication for different issues. To cure PCOS, firstly they need to be aware of the problems they are facing in daily life like hair fall, stress, high bp, diabetes, increasing weight, irregular periods, skin problems, difficulty in conceiving, and unwanted hair growth, etc. These symptoms are due to hormonal imbalance.
Here are some natural tips to help decrease the effects of PCOS :
1. Maintain a healthy weight by setting a goal for weight loss. It can reduce insulin and androgen levels and may restore ovulation.
2. Limit carbohydrates because a high-carbohydrate diet might increase insulin levels.
3. Be active. Exercise helps lower blood sugar levels. Dedication and consistency for exercise is required.
4. Always prefer low Glycemic index food such as cereals, pulses, and colorful veggies. Add organic food, quality protein, healthy fat, dry fruits, vitamins and minerals in your diet.
5. Take small meals 5-6 times in a day, don’t reheat the food. Always eat fresh food.
6. Say no to processed food, preservatives, frozen food, and caffeine.
7. Don’t use plastic utensils, it has harmful chemicals.
8. Drink water 6-8 glasses in a day.
9. Avoid stress as it increases cortisol and causes an imbalance in hormones. Try to sleep early as it improves growth hormones, enjoy your life, and don’t experiment a lot with products or even remedies.
The Best Gynecologist in Delhi says that PCOS is curable but it takes time to heal so have faith and do your best. It is not about how much you are doing but how effectively and on regular basis. Balance your life and be positive.