A family is complete with the arrival of a newborn. But there are times when women feel depressed and think that they might be deprived of having the best feeling of the world that is to become a mother. However, with the advancement in technology, it is now no more difficult to conceive. If you want to have solace and want to taste the feeling of motherhood, then Asha Fertility Clinic is your ultimate destination. We are the best IVF clinic in Delhi NCR offering state-of-the-art amenities to our patients. The clinic is the brainchild of Dr.Astha Chakravarty. She is a dynamic and knowledgeable fertility specialist who is proficient in infertility treatment, egg donation, IVF & Surrogacy.
ABOUT DR. ASTHA CHAKRAVARTY
- Dr. Astha Chakravarty is a dynamic & experienced fertility specialist who has the capability to individualize treatment according to patient needs & affordability.
- She is a graduate & postgraduate from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has pursued two years post- doctoral fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FNB) from the Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Kolkata under the able guidance of Dr. B.N. Chakravarty who is a pioneer in infertility treatment.
- During her post graduation, she developed a keen interest in the field of infertility.
- After completing her M.S. she has pursued a fellowship in advanced infertility and endoscopy from Ruby Hall IVF & Endoscopy Centre, Pune, India. She then received a rigorous training in operative Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, and Vaginal Surgeries from Centre For Advanced Gynecological Endoscopy (Sunrise Institute of Medical Sciences), Cochin, Kerala, India.
- She is a member of Faridabad Obstetric and Gynae Society (FOGS) and also a member of Indian Fertility Society.
- Dr. Astha Chakravarty feels privileged to have had this opportunity to help subfertile couples in their journey to parenthood.
- She puts her heart and soul in treating every single patient of hers who visits her center in Faridabad, the best ivf clinic in Delhi-NCR region.
- She is associated with MILANN – THE FERTILITY CENTER in Delhi.
- P-551 Congenital Malformations in babies conceived following Letrozole or Clomiphene for infertility. 28th ESHRE Turkey 1st-4th July 2012.
- P-491 Role of estrogen as LPS in normal and expected poor responders in Long agonist IVF/ ICSI cycles. ASRM 20th-24th October 2012.
- Free Paper Presentation on Role of Endocervical brush in improving the Quality of the specimen obtained from Endocervical Curettage at 30th Annual Conference of AOGD (8th -9th Nov 2008) organized by department of Obstetrics& Gynecology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Free Paper Presentation on Comparison of Endocervical Brush & Curette at 52nd AICOG, Jaipur (5th 8th Jan 2009).
- The role of endocervical brush in improving the quality of specimen obtained from endocervical curettage under the able guidance of Dr. Raksha Arora, Department of OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India.
- Role of estrogen as luteal phase support (LPS) in favorable and unfavorable patients in long agonist in vitro fertilization (IVF)/ Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) cycles, under the guidance of Dr. B.N. Chakravarty during the National Board Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine (FNB), Kolkata 2011-2013.
- Congenital Malformations among Babies Born Following Letrozole or Clomiphene for Infertility Treatment SunitaSharma, SanghamitraGhosh, Soma Singh, AsthaChakravarty, Ashalatha Ganesh, ShwetaRajani, B. N. Chakravarty PLOSONE Oct 2014.
- Large Fibroid arising from Mullerian Remnant Mimicking as Ovarian Neoplasm in a Woman with MRKH SyndromeBy: Soma Singh, BaidyanathChakravarty, ManjuChakravarty, AsthaChakravarty International Journal of Infertility and Fetal MedicineVol : 3, Issue : 1 (2012).
- SertoliLeydig cell tumor – A rare ovarian neoplasm – Case report & review of literature; PoonamSachdeva, RakshaArora, ChandanDubey, AsthaSukhija, MridulaDaga, Deepak Kumar Singh. Journal of Gynecological Endocrinology, 24(4), 230-234, April 2008.
- SertoliLeydig cell tumor – A rare ovarian neoplasm PoonamSachdeva, RakshaArora, ChandanDubey, AsthaSukhija, MridulaDaga,SangeetaBhasin, Obstetrics & Gynecology Today August 2008 Vol. xiii No.8, 336-339.
- Chapter on “Manual Removal of placenta – RakshaArora, AsthaSukhija in the book Diagnostic Procedures & Minor Surgical Interventions in Obstetrics & Gynecology- Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers,1/e/2007.
- Chapter on “Pap Smear & Cervical Biopsy” – PoonamSachdeva, SwarajBatra, AsthaSukhija – in the book Diagnostic Procedures & Minor Surgical Interventions in Obstetrics & Gynecology – Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers,1/e/2007.
ASHA FERTILITY CLINIC: BEST IVF CLINIC IN FARIDABAD
At our clinic, we are committed to providing excellent treatment to our patients. We aim at offering world class fertility treatment through personalized treatment & innovative procedures. If you have been looking for a comprehensive infertility program, then we are your ultimate option and will help you to grow your family. We are on a mission to bring a smile on the face of those women longing to have the taste of motherhood. We take proud in claiming the best ivf centre in Delhi NCR. In our world-class lab, the experienced team of professionals oversees the fertilization process. So no more delay to experience motherhood and fix up an appointment with our expert doctor before visiting our clinic. We will certainly make your experience memorable as you visit us.