Whenever a couple is unable to conceive in a natural way even after trying for a long time, the first thing that comes to their mind is treatment. The in-vitro fertilization process is becoming quite famous around the world but couples are often nervous before proceeding with IVF. This is because on the one hand you are close to fulfilling your dream of a child and on the other hand you do not know whether it will work or not because IVF is not 100% successful.
In this blog, DrAstha Chakravarty is sharing with you some lifestyle-related tips that can make your IVF process successful.
- Maintaining the healthy weight of both partners is very important for any process related to IVF and fertility to be successful. This is because if you are obese then the time of conception increases by 2 times while if you are underweight then time is increased by 4 times. If your weight is not normal then it also has a negative effect on the success rate of IVF.
- Include things like avocados, nuts, seeds, sunflower oil and olive oil in your diet that have a high amount of monosaturated fat. These healthy things increase your fertility and also help in fetus development. So take a healthy diet to make the IVF process successful.
- Alcohol affects the development of the fetus, so drinking alcohol during the IVF process should be avoided. Also, smoking should be avoided like alcohol as it is harmful to your body as well as the fetus.
- Stress reduces your fertility as well as affects the entire reproductive system, reducing the chances of IVF being successful. So stay away from stress.
- During the IVF procedure, do exercises like walking, yoga and swimming.
- Keep in mind that during the process, you must have a good sleep for at least 8 hours.
- We hope these tips are useful to you. If you have any concerns related to your fertility health meet the specialist at the Best Infertility Centre in Faridabad. She is widely recognized for personalized attention and clinical excellence.